SELL YOUR HOME IN 60 DAYS GUARANTEED or it’s FREE!!
The single biggest issue on most home sellers’ minds is how to achieve the highest sale price possible in the least amount of time. While every agent will promise to sell your home, the reality of the real estate market today is that this simply doesn’t always happen. The fact of the matter is, the majority of homes never sell at all. Needless to say, this is highly frustrating. It also can financially put you in a PICKLE if you’re counting on the sale of your home to fulfill some other obligation.
Well, we set ourselves apart from other companies by being accountable and putting the client first. In other words, we don’t just promise to sell your home, we guarantee it.
Our 60 Days or Free Guarantee is as simple as this: we guarantee to sell your home within 60 days or we will sell it for free. If your home sits on the market for more than 60 days from the time we list it, we will continue to market it aggressively but charge you zero commission for ourselves.
We’re taking all the risk so you don’t have to, and this gives our many clients much greater peace of mind in the home selling process.
Your house will be sold in 60 days or less or the listing side commission is free. Actually, many of our listings sell in the first 30 days.
As you know, the faster the sale, the better off you are. Shorter marketing period usually means less number of people wandering through your house, and most importantly, higher sales price.
Details of 60 Day Guarantee
- Sale price is mutually agreed upon by the seller of the home and The Team USA.
- Seller agrees to co-operate in preparation of the home and makes the home available for showings.
- Seller will agree to get rid of clutter, re-arrange furniture & make necessary repairs recommended by The Team USA.
- Guarantee is null and void if the seller rejects an acceptable offer within 5% of the current asking price.
- If not sold in the 60 day period then The Team USA will sell your home for 0% for the Listing firm brokerage fee and keep marketing your home for another 60 days. You will still be responsible for the buyers side commission.
- If the home goes under contract and falls through, then the 60 days starts over.
Some areas are excluded as they take longer than 60 days to sell.
Disclosure: Use of program must be agreed upon prior to the signing of the Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement.