Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9407 Brambly Ln, ALEXANDRIA
Absolutely gorgeous home! Retired military owner is motivated, says "Bring all offers!" This house is where traditional elegance meets the internet of things! Main Level: Huge gourmet kitchen with a Viking gourmet restaurant grade cooking center and Samsung "Family Hub" side by side refrigerator with wifi portal screen in door. Also get bottled water purity from high end filtration system under sink. Separate wine cooler. The whole house is wired behind the walls across three generations of technology, copper, ethernet/coax and wifi. Central sound system controlled by zone with speakers in the ceiling. 65" Sharp Aquos HD Smart TV in family room. Newly refinished hardwood floors on main and upper level. Incredible two story entry foyer with curved stairs and ornate metal balusters and a luxurious chandelier that descends on an electric motorized cable for easy cleaning and changing bulbs. Elegant interior columns complete this stunning entrance experience. Two gas log fireplaces on main level. Design is compatible with a first floor master suite. Upper Level: The upper level has four bedrooms and an office (technically a bedroom) and three baths. One of the larger bedrooms has its own shower bath attached. The master suite includes enormous walk in closets and sumptuous master bath with private WC, separate shower, jetted tub and his and hers vanities. All bedrooms are wired for audio visual and sound from central control in utility room. Lower level: Basement enjoys two more bedrooms and a full bath. There is a large open area to expand your recreational use next to the home theater. Utility room houses AV electronics center, control for the whole house generator, and sump pump with emergency back up power and alarm (triple redundancy). Basement has its own walk out exit to the outside. There is also an easy emergency exit from the front bedroom. Basement is a combination of carpet in theater to hard finishes in recreation room, bedrooms and bath. Utility remains the finished concrete (check out the quality of finishing). General: All ceilings are ten feet or higher. Entire house has plantation shutters on all windows (except kitchen sink, palladium and oversized fixed front bays). HVAC has electronic air filters is two zoned high efficiency. Exterior: Durable Hardiplank siding with stone veneer. Literally tons of stonework in backyard with retaining walls, massive stone steps, fire pit, and large flagstone pavers. Large hot tub with one year maintenance agreement. Rear yard is completely fenced with vinyl privacy fence with picket sections and gate at driveway/garage side of house. A Rainbird underground sprinkler system hydrates the lawn and landscape on a timer. A three car garage with high end work benches and storage areas, automatic garage door openers and room for an extra car lift in the third bay is more than adequate for your transportation needs. House enjoys a quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac with close proximity to the historic Mt. Vernon plantation. Commutes into the city begin with a beautiful traffic light-free drive along the George Washington Memorial Parkway. The Mt. Vernon Yact club is minutes from the front door for your deep water boats. A one year membership in the Mansion House Swim and Racquet club comes with the house. The house is also covered by a one year AHS home warranty.
- MLS® #1008702374
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,735
- Year Built2008
- AmenitiesAttic, Master Bath(s), Entry Lvl BR, Upgraded Countertops, Crown Molding, Shades/Blinds, Wpool Jets, Curved Staircase, Chair Railing, Double/Dual Staircase
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Multiple Phone Lines, Fiber Optics Available, Under Ground
- ParkingPaved Driveway, Asphalt Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, HardiPlank
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Other, Sidewalks, Udrgrd Lwn Sprnklr, Porch(es), Extensive Hardscape, Bump-outs, Play Area, Flood Lights, Decorative Fence, Fenced-Fully, Fenced-Rear, Fence, Vinyl Fence, Porch-screened
- Lot DescriptionLandscaping, No thru street, Other, Backs to Trees, Cul-de-sac, Irregular Lot, Lot Premium, Secluded, Private
- WindowsDouble Pane, Insulated, Screens, Bay/Bow, Palladian
- Date ListedOctober 28th, 2018
- Days on Market232
- Address9407 Brambly Ln
- SubdivisionMT VERNON GROVE
- Zip Code22309
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Dryer-front loading, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer-front loading, Water Heater, Cooktop-Down Draft, Cooktop, Icemaker, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Water Dispenser, Oven-Single, ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Water Heater - High-Efficiency
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSide Entrance, Full, Partially Finished, Combination, Outside Entrance, Connecting Stairway, Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas/Propane, Fireplace - Glass Doors
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryWASHINGTON MILL
- HighMOUNT VERNON
- Listing OfficeSamson Properties
Price Change History for 9407 Brambly Ln, ALEXANDRIA, VA (MLS® #1008702374)
|Price Reduced from $1,299,000 to $1,199,000|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 9:45am CDT.