Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17912 Harbaugh Valley Rd, FAIRFIELD
250+/- Acre Secluded Mountain Top Private Retreat, unlike any other offered in the region. Multiple buildings with picturesque MD and PA valley views from the main compound with extensively maintained trail system thru-out property. Create one's own Legacy Retreat or Events/Campground Business on this secluded private property. Tucked away, near Cunningham Fall State Park, Camp David, Ski Liberty and Gettysburg. Consists of Main Residence with 20' x 50' Saltwater Pool, Event Reception Hall (w/full gourmet kitchen and bath), 4 Guests Cottages (2 with kitchens), Gym Facility, Sports Court, Original Circa 1800's Log Cabin/former valley Blacksmith Shop, multi-garage outbuilding & storage. 23+ additional Md. assimilated acres available and sold separately. Owner Financing Available for qualified purchaser.
- MLS® #PAAD107442
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,000
- Year Built1900
- StyleCabin/Lodge, Contemporary, Converted Barn, Cottage, Loft with Bedrooms, Log Home, Post & Beam, Other
- AmenitiesBar, Attic, Attic/House Fan, Built-Ins, CeilngFan(s), Entry Lvl BR, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Solar Tube(s), Stall Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- UtilitiesMultiple Phone Lines, Propane, Under Ground, Water Available, Electric Available
- ParkingGravel Driveway
- GaragesGarage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener, Inside Access
- ViewMountain, Panoramic, Pond, Scenic Vista, Trees/Woods, Valley
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Pool (In-Ground), Saltwater, Solar Heated
- ExteriorFrame, Log, HardiPlank, Stone, T-1-11
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Outbuilding Apartment, Outside Shower, Play Area, Secure Storage, Sport Court, Stone Retaining Walls, Other, Riding Trails, Horses Allowed, Deck(s), Patio, Porch(es), Terrace, Fence, Gunite, Pool (In-Ground)
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Mountainous, Not In Development, Open, Partly Wooded, Pond, Poolside, Lot Premium, Private, Secluded
- WindowsDouble Pane, Energy Efficient, Low-E, Screens, Sliding, Storm, Vinyl Clad, Wood Frame
- RoofArchitectural Shingle, Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 10th, 2019
- Days on Market106
- Address17912 Harbaugh Valley Rd
- AreaLiberty Twp (14325)
- SubdivisionFAIRFIELD / CARROLL VALLEY
- Zip Code17320
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Dryer-front loading, Dryer - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven/Range-Electric, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer-front loading, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Water Heater, Water Heater - Tankless
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump - Gas BackUp, Programmable Thermostat, Wall Unit
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Heat Pump(s), Multi Units, Programmable Thermostat, Wall Unit
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Crawl Space, Garage Access, Rear Entrance, Space For Rooms, Walkout Level, Windows, Workshop, Other
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2.5 Story
- DistrictFAIRFIELD AREA
- ElementaryFAIRFIELD AREA
- MiddleFAIRFIELD AREA
- HighFAIRFIELD AREA
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:02am CDT.