Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4840 Little Falls Rd, ARLINGTON
Under contract-The extraordinary transformation of this timeless, all-brick Colonial will take your breath away! Classic and stately without sacrificing comfort, this 4BR, 3.5BA legacy home has been completely renovated from top to bottom. Situated in the heart of sought-after Country Club Manors and in the Jamestown/Williamsburg/Yorktown school districts, this home features 2,590 SF of luxurious living space on a beautifully manicured 1/4 acre lot with all new landscaping and privacy fencing. Highlights of this quality renovation include: ALL-new plumbing and expanded baths; upgraded electrical systems with ALL-new energy-efficient, LED lighting; designer fixtures and finishes inside and out; new custom windows and artisan-crafted shutters; hand-refurbished 1940s original hardware and doors on the upper level with ALL-new hardware and doors below; gorgeous refinished white oak hardwoods; and totally rebuilt four-season enclosed sunroom. Your chef-worthy kitchen with expansive island and breakfast bar will be the conversation piece of this home! Stunning, exclusive Calacutta Ultra quartz graces the carefully selected maple cabinetry which is accented with LED under-cabinet lighting, subway and designer field tile, and custom-crafted shelving. You wont be able to take your eyes off of the professional, 36-inch, 6-burner, duel-fuel, white matte and stainless steel stove and accompanying copper hood. The smooth, matte black microwave, dishwasher, and 28 cu. ft., wi-fi-enabled refrigerator add sophistication, style, and effortless functionality. The kitchen opens to an expansive, 32-foot-wide family and dining room addition with new LED lighting, new skylight, a cozy second fireplace and direct access to your deck, patio, and garage. The upper level features a light and bright, elegantly appointed, 12 x 14 MBR with expanded en-suite bath including tub; 2 additional bedrooms with full bath; and a bonus, freshly carpeted, walk-up attic with ample storage space. The all-new, full basement was completely remodeled and outfitted with a 3rd full bath, a 4th bedroom, spacious rec room and laundry room. A brand new hot water heater and 2013 HVAC system will provide years of worry-free and energy-efficient comfort. This thoughtful restoration melds the absolute best elements of classic and modern! Located just minutes to DC, Pentagon, award-winning schools, shops, parks, trails, and major transportation. Offers will be considered on a first come, first served basis, so book your showing today!
- MLS® #VAAR160462
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,590
- Year Built1941
- AmenitiesAttic, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Wet Bar/Bar, Wood Floors, Skylight(s), Recessed Lighting, Pantry, Master Bath(s), Crown Molding, Chair Railing, CeilngFan(s), Built-Ins
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Private, Secure Parking
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Inside Access
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Deck(s), Patio, Wood Fence, Fenced-Rear
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Front Yard, SideYard(s), Lot Premium, Private
- WindowsDouble Hung, Double Pane, Energy Efficient, ENERGY STAR Qualified, Insulated, Low-E, Replacement, Screens, Skylights, Vinyl Clad
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market2
- Address4840 Little Falls Rd
- SubdivisionCOUNTRY CLUB MANOR
- Zip Code22207
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional, Floor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliances, ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Water Heater, Commercial Range
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral A/C, Air Purification System, Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Partial, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Improved, Shelving, Windows, Interior Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Mantel(s), Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeFortney Fine Properties, LLC
Price Change History for 4840 Little Falls Rd, ARLINGTON, VA (MLS® #VAAR160462)
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:50am CDT.