Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4501 Arlington Blvd #815, ARLINGTON
Condo with a top floor high rise view and a large balcony. Minutes from Ballston, Rosslyn, Pentagon City, and DC. Located in the heart of Arlington with shops and restaurants within walking distance. Beautiful wooded grounds w/ tennis, pool and party room. Gas range, and room to cook. All utilities included in rent, tenant pays cable/internet. New carpet to be installed.
- MLS® #VAAR162552
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage533
- Year Built1965
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeUnit/Flat, Mid-Rise 5 - 8 Floors
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, On-site Prk/Rent, Gen Comm Elem, Surface
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Street Lights, Balcony
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2020
- Days on Market9
- Address4501 Arlington Blvd #815
- SubdivisionTHE CHATHAM
- Zip Code22203
- Interior FeaturesEfficiency
- AppliancesMicrowave, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingWall Unit
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes and Gardens Real Estate Premier
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 1:50pm CDT.