Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2821 N Quebec St, ARLINGTON
In-person open house Sunday June 7 (2:00 - 4:00 pm). By appointment, so register for your time slot! Only one group at a time (maximum 3 people) in the home at a time. Guests should be COVID aware and be wearing masks inside the home as well as gloves. Elegant residence in serene, private setting with space! A sought-after commodity during this time. On a cul-de-sac adjoining Potomac Overlook Regional Park, this home is the ideal backdrop for the story of your life! A charming storybook residence sitting on a 1/2 acre property with hiking adventures steps away. Adventures made easier with low-maintenance exterior of brick and Hardi for durability and minimal upkeep. Upon entry, one is welcomed by a 2-story entry foyer with classic architectural details. The main level boasts substantial entertaining spaces with wonderful flow. The residence's provides a living room accommodating multiple seating areas; a spacious dining room for large family gatherings and formal entertaining; and a Chef's kitchen (SubZero, Electrolux induction cooktop with 2 ovens, island, granite and custom cherry cabinetry). Windows and natural light abound on this level. The main level continues by offering table space in the kitchen opening to 1,000 sq ft multi-tiered deck; a great room with soaring ceilings, wet bar, and wood-burning fireplace; a bedroom suite with en-suite bath; a hall half bath for guests; laundry and storage spaces; and a den overlooking the tranquil yard. Four lovely bedrooms reside on the upper level - two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, but each provides its own vanity! A third bedroom is paired with a full hall bath. The owner's suite offers a seating area, a third wood-burning fireplace, dressing room, walk-in closet, and a master bath filled with light due beautiful skylights. The lower level of the home gives access to the 3-car side-load garage; storage spaces; wine cellar; and recreation room... and then there are the outdoor living spaces, to include an over-sized, multi-tiered deck, patio with fire pit, and ample lawn. There's a 6-zone sprinkler system for ease in caring for the gorgeous plantings. New roof (2014). Circular driveway. All only 2 traffic lights to Washington, DC.
- MLS® #VAAR162914
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,189
- Year Built1978
- AmenitiesBar, Built-Ins, Entry Lvl BR, Exposed Beams, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Store/Office
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, DW - Circular
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Storage Area, Basement Garage, Garage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Inside Access
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, HardiPlank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler, Udrgrd Lwn Sprnklr, Deck(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Landscaping, No thru street, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsPalladian, Screens, Skylights
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2020
- Days on Market19
- Address2821 N Quebec St
- SubdivisionDOVER BALMORAL RIVERWOOD
- Zip Code22207
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Humidifier, Microwave, Range hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeTTR Sotheby's International Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 5:35am CDT.