Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1040 S Edison St, ARLINGTON
This property is a gem. A Forested Oasis steps from the developing Columbia Pike Corridor, George Mason, Shirlington, Barcroft Fitness, Trails and Parks. Darling Columbia Forest Classic on quiet street. Newer bathroom renovation, Kitchen renovated in 2017 with granite counters, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and eat in bar. Pantry with stacked laundry, newer roof (less than 10 years old), new Hot Water Heater. Finished basement has office nook and could serve as third bedroom with space to ad a bathroom in utility room. Huge Wrap Around Deck with lovely forest views. Designated Urban Wildlife Habitat. Faboulous First Time Home, Investor (8000 plus sq ft lot leaves room to expand), or Condo Alternative. Appointment only. CDC Social Distancing Guidelines Strictly Adhered to. No more than 3 people total in home at one time. All must wear gloves, masks and booties. No overlapping showings. Open House (social distancing enforced) on Sunday 1-4pm. Disclosures in Documents Section for Agents.
- MLS® #VAAR162978
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1942
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesRecessed Lighting, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Store/Office, CeilngFan(s)
- UtilitiesFiber Optics Available, Cable TV Available
- ViewTrees/Woods, Garden/Lawn
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Deck(s), Porch-wraparound, Chain Link Fence
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Sloping, Vegetation Planting
- WindowsDouble Pane, Energy Efficient, Vinyl Clad
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market11
- Address1040 S Edison St
- SubdivisionCOLUMBIA FOREST
- Zip Code22204
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOther, Connecting Stairway, Daylight, Partial, Fully Finished, Heated, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Windows, Rear Entrance, Improved, Shelving
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeKW Metro Center
Price Change History for 1040 S Edison St, ARLINGTON, VA (MLS® #VAAR162978)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:20pm CDT.