Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
213 Woodland Ter, ALEXANDRIA
This landmark Jefferson Park home dates to 1920. It has been lovingly restored and expanded to create a 5 bed/3.5 bath home perched high on a flat .42 acre lot. It boasts a detached over-sized 2 car garage and small "cottage" perfect for a home office, artist's studio or guest quarters. The interior of the home has a wonderful flow perfect for every day living and entertaining. Upon entering the home you are welcomed into a foyer area that leads to a sunken formal living room and separate library that shares a double sided fireplace. A formal dining room, open gourmet kitchen, informal dining room, powder room and family room with fireplace complete the main level with convenient access to the outside rear wrap around porch and side mud room nearest the detached garage. The upper level features a large master suite with custom built closets, spa like bath and separate office/sitting area. Full size laundry and a gas fireplace complete this spacious room. A second and third bedroom with a shared full bath complete the upper floor. The basement runs the foot print of the home with a fourth bedroom, full bath, media room and fifth bedroom currently used as a home gym. A utility room which features a second set of laundry and storage for added convenience. This is a rare opportunity within the City of Alexandria close to major commuting routes, metro and trendy Del Ray and historic Old Town.
- MLS® #VAAX233870
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,658
- Year Built1920
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesBuilt-Ins, Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Wainscotting, Wpool Jets, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Attic, CeilngFan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- UtilitiesCable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Storage Area, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- ExteriorCombination, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Stone Retaining Walls, Lawn Sprinkler, Extensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Outbuilding Apartment, Porch(es)
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedApril 18th, 2019
- Days on Market40
- ZoningR 8
- Address213 Woodland Ter
- SubdivisionJEFFERSON PARK
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22302
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesCooktop-Down Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Extra Refrg/Frz, Humidifier, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Oven-Wall, Range hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump(s), Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Full, Fully Finished, Outside Entrance, Sump Pump, Windows
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMantel(s), Screen
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryGEORGE MASON
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 213 Woodland Ter, ALEXANDRIA, VA (MLS® #VAAX233870)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 8:30am CDT.