Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 Princeton Blvd, ALEXANDRIA
This exquisite estate abounds with details and sits on a very private 20,000 square foot lot that provides the look and feel of more than an acre because of the open land, mature trees, and multimillion-dollar properties that surround it. The unusually serene property offers the best of both worlds - it is a haven for wildlife, birds, and quiet views while being easily walkable to a multitude of shops, eateries, and both public and private schools. No expense was spared in these magnificent 6,520 square feet, from the handmade custom millwork to the top-of-the-line appliances and high-end features. Countless details were included to make your life easier, including the spacious separate mudroom with school and sports gear storage, a walk-in pantry to easily fit your oversized serving ware and Costco purchases, as well as a two car garage. Relax and escape to the luxurious master retreat at the end of the day, enjoying picturesque views from every window, or sit on the wrap around porch while enjoying a cup of tea. This home offers easy living, boasting various spaces for adults, teens, and children to all gather while enjoying any desired privacy. The two large spare lower level rooms coupled with a rare finished fourth floor offer endless options for a guest suite, home theater, wine cellar and tasting room, workout room, private office, art studio, or indoor sports court (and the local builder is happy to discuss options to incorporate further customizations). Living in the desirable College Park neighborhood with year-round activities and events, you will quickly come to love this close-knit community so close to Old Town Alexandria. To top it all off, the price per square foot on this 2017 new construction home beats out other area builders by a wide margin - so you can rest easy knowing you simply will not find a better value in this historic City.
- MLS® #VAAX239790
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,520
- Year Built2017
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesButlers Pantry, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Chair Railing, Double/Dual Staircase, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-in Closet(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorHardiPlank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Partially
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Private, Secluded
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market32
- Address402 Princeton Blvd
- SubdivisionCOLLEGE PARK
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Icemaker, Oven-Self Cleaning, Range hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer-front loading, Commercial Range
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Partial, Fully Finished
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood, Gas/Propane
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryDOUGLAS MACARTHUR
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:03am CDT.