Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
228 N Saint Asaph St, ALEXANDRIA
Spectacular Hidden gem in the heart of Historic Old Town Alexandria. Executive Turnkey furnished rental. Townhome located 1.5 blocks from King Street which includes shopping and some of the finest restaurants in the area, 5 blocks from the waterfront, less than 1 mile to the nearest Metro Station, 3 blocks to Trader Joe's, and 5 blocks to Harris Teeter. Updated Kitchen including custom countertop, breakfast/bar seating, and additional wine/beverage fridge. Fully Renovated bathrooms on upper level. Skylight on upper level provides natural light throughout. Fully Renovated finished basement with direct front, rear, and interior access. Fully enclosed rear yard with Patio. Perfect for entertaining. Plenty of hidden storage. The renovations throughout blend newer materials and styles while retaining the Historic feel of the home. You will leave the property breathless. Enjoy all the community events that Old Town Alexandria has to offer including visiting the Old Town Farmers market each Saturday from 0700 - 1200 at the Old Town Market Square located 1.5 blocks away on King Street. Other events in Old Town include George Washington Birthday Parade in February, Alexandria's Birthday (Saturday after July 4th with Fireworks along the Potomac River), and the Scottish Christmas Walk Parade which comes down Saint Asaph Street in December. Owner will consider short term lease.
- MLS® #VAAX240498
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,660
- Year Built1880
- TypeResidential Lease
- AmenitiesAttic, Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Shades/Blinds, Wine Storage, Wood Floors
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Fully, Wood Fence, Stone Fence
- Lot DescriptionLot Premium, Private, Rear Yard
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market42
- Address228 N Saint Asaph St
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer, Water Heater
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Fully Finished, Improved, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Sump Pump, Walkout Stairs
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas/Propane, Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeSAVIN Real Estate, LLC.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:32pm CST.