Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
0 Delaney Chase Way, CENTREVILLE
Acreage Homesites in a private Fairfax County Enclave with a future walking trail to the Winery at Bull Run. Open Concept Plan with a generous kitchen island, 2 story family room, and available 1st floor guest bedroom.
- MLS® #VAFX1001384
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,039
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCrown Molding, Upgraded Countertops, Master Bath(s)
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Under Ground, Multiple Phone Lines
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Garage - Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Combination, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
- WindowsDouble Pane, Insulated, Screens
- Date ListedMarch 18th, 2019
- Days on Market34
- Address0 Delaney Chase Way
- SubdivisionSTONEBRIDGE AT THE WINERY AT BULL RUN
- Zip Code20120
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven-Double, Oven-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementNone, Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryBULL RUN
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gateway
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.