Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5115 Ravensworth Rd, ANNANDALE
Made to entertain, with a gourmet kitchen built for the best of chefs and all season outdoor spaces, this completely renovated Annandale Colonial is conveniently located just a half mile from 495. Stunning outdoor living space, accented by a variety of perennials, flowering shrubs and flowering trees, offer year round color and texture. Foundation plantings highlight the meandering flagstone walkway and fish pond. Moon lighting guides guests to arrive and leave in comfort and adds an evening twinkle to the landscaping. French doors open to the foyer and adjoining gallery - an intimate and unique gathering space, complete with a wet bar, ample counter space, and featuring a dual sided fireplace with a brick mantle. Pocket doors close off this space for an undisturbed experience. A powder room and coat closet are nearby. To the right of the gallery is an equally spacious family room that shares the dual sided fireplace. To the left, the living and dining rooms. Wainscoting and crown molding add character to each room.To the rear of the main level is a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and nearly two of every appliance: two granite countertop islands, two cooktops - one Thermador gas range and hood, and one Gaggenau induction stovetop - two ovens and a heating drawer. The Thermador fridge is framed by two pantries with slide out shelving. A charming breakfast area with a bay window overlooks the backyard.Upstairs, find four oversized bedrooms with large closets. Snuggle up in the expansive master suite with a gas fireplace, sitting area, dressing room, enormous walk-in closet, and a second laundry area. The master bath features dual vanities, a separate WC, a large glass enclosed shower and whirlpool tub.The remodeled basement, with a gas fireplace, features a sixth bedroom and full bath. The game and media rooms are separated by a wet bar.Three HVAC units - two gas and one electric - heat and cool this home evenly and allow temperature control of specific areas in the home. Two gas water heaters and an external water pump ensure proper water pressure for the 13 zone irrigation system while allowing strong pressure inside the house as well. Many systems have been replaced within the last three years.495 offers quick access to the express lanes and major routes - perfect for Northern Virginia commuters. TJ HS is just three miles away and the INOVA Center for Personal Health is less than a two mile drive.
- MLS® #VAFX1067650
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,807
- Year Built1982
- AmenitiesAttic, Built-Ins, Carpet, Cedar Closet(s), CeilngFan(s), Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Entry Lvl BR, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Sprinkler System, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Wood Floors, Wainscotting
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- ParkingPaved Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorHardiPlank, Brick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Lighting, Secure Storage, Udrgrd Lwn Sprnklr, Porch(es), Patio, Porch-screened
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Cul-de-sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsBay/Bow, Screens, Double Pane
- Date ListedJune 21st, 2019
- Days on Market146
- Address5115 Ravensworth Rd
- SubdivisionBROOK HILLS ESTATE
- Zip Code22003
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Icemaker, Oven-Wall, Oven-Double, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, SurfaceUnit, Oven/Range-Electric
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Forced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s), Heat Pump(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Connecting Stairway, Heated, Partially Finished, Side Entrance, Walkout Stairs
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDouble Sided, Insert, Fireplace - Glass Doors, Wood, Screen, Mantel(s), Gas/Propane
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:30am CST.