Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9126 Santayana Dr, FAIRFAX
Spacious 5 bedroom, 3 full bath brick home on large .46 acre corner lot surrounded by majestic trees in the sought after Mantua Hills neighborhood. A stately brick exterior, side loading garage, mature landscaping, large deck and patio, huge screened in porch, an open floor plan, hardwood floors, 2 wood-burning fireplaces and an abundance of windows make this home a true gem. Earth-toned flooring greets you in the foyer as you ascend to the living room where a large bay window floods the space in sunlight illuminating shining hardwood floors and a cozy fireplace. The adjoining dining room with space for all occasions and has leads to an expansive screened in porch both opening to a large deck, patio and grassy yard with privacy fence beyond~allowing for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Back inside, the sparkling updated kitchen beckons with gleaming tile countertops and backsplash, an abundance of cabinetry, and pristine, quality appliances~including a gas cooktop and double wall ovens. Down the hall the light filled master bedroom boasts textured carpet, ceiling fan and an en suite full bath. Two addition cheerful bedrooms with carpeting and ceiling fans share the large hall bath. The walkout lower level family room offers space to gather with family and friends in front of a fireplace set into a brick accent wall. A convenient wet bar makes for effortless entertaining, while two additional bedrooms, a versatile den, another full bath, cedar closet, and a laundry room complete the comfort of this wonderful home. Large storage shed, new garage door, 2nd garage bay can easily be converted back into garage, one year old windows and newer roof and HVAC! All this in the peaceful wooded Mantua community with nature trails, no HOA and easy access to Rt. 50, 495, 236, I66, Mosaic District, Tysons, and plenty of diverse shopping, dining and entertainment choices!
- MLS® #VAFX1072308
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,100
- Year Built1961
- StyleSplit Foyer
- AmenitiesBuilt-Ins, Carpet, CeilngFan(s), Entry Lvl BR, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Shades/Blinds, Cedar Closet(s), Wood Floors
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Stone Retaining Walls, Deck(s), Patio, Porch(es), Porch-screened, Fenced-Rear, Wood Fence
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Corner Lot, Landscaping, Level
- WindowsBay/Bow, Replacement
- Date ListedJune 21st, 2019
- Days on Market86
- Address9126 Santayana Dr
- SubdivisionMANTUA HILLS
- Zip Code22031
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Exhaust Fan, Cooktop, Oven-Wall, Oven-Double, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Extra Refrg/Frz, Washer-front loading, Dryer-front loading, Intercom
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Connecting Stairway, Outside Entrance, Side Entrance, Walkout Level
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Mantel(s), Fireplace - Glass Doors, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Chantilly Ventures LLC
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.