Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12984 Hampton Forest Ct, FAIRFAX
Pristine Home on Cul-de-sac! 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, 2 car Garage, finished walk-out Basement, Screened Porch + multi-level decks, beautiful fenced-in backyard with trees, in a great neighborhood!! This home has been lovingly cared for and beautifully updated ~ inside and out! The formal Living Room and Dining Room are spacious and bright! The gorgeous Kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances (including gas cooking and a convection oven), pantry, and a breakfast area! The Family Room has a wood burning fireplace & beautiful built-in bookcases! The inviting screened porch beckons to enjoy the out of doors and opens to a 2 level deck and big backyard! The upper level includes four good sized bedrooms & two full bathrooms. The Master Bedroom suite includes a well designed walk-in closet & Master Bath with double vanity & oversized tub/shower! The walk out basement offers lots of space with a Recreation Room with wet bar, full Bath, Laundry Room, Home Office/Craft Room plus a fabulous walk-in storage closet! There are gleaming hardwood floors, French doors, & a 2-car garage with loads of storage cabinets plus a pull down attic! SO MUCH Storage! WOW! This truly is a special home!
- MLS® #VAFX1076164
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,052
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesAttic, Bar, Built-Ins, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wood Floors
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Storage Area, Built In, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-screened, Porch(es), Deck(s), Fenced-Rear, Split Rail Fence
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Backs to Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
- Days on Market69
- Address12984 Hampton Forest Ct
- SubdivisionHAMPTON FOREST
- Zip Code22030
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout Level, Rear Entrance, Fully Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryWILLOW SPRINGS
- Listing OfficeStone Properties VA, LLC
Price Change History for 12984 Hampton Forest Ct, FAIRFAX, VA (MLS® #VAFX1076164)
|Price Reduced from $670,000 to $659,900|
|Price Reduced from $679,900 to $670,000|
|Price Reduced from $689,000 to $679,900|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 7:45am CDT.