Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8100 Vista Point Ln, FAIRFAX STATION
For the nature lover in you, this home has it all! Absolutely Immaculate! Located at the end of a private cul-de-sac it is surrounded by trees. Enjoy the quiet solitude of the Shadowalk neighborhood. This well maintained Contemporary home offers over 3600 sq ft of living area on two levels. (Sellers state 4500 sq ft to include baths, closets and hallways). Wood and Stone siding provide a mid-century style elevation plus a brand new Roof with new Skylights! Stone walkway and porch invite you in through the solid wood front door. Porcelain Tile floors through the foyer, hall, dining, mud room and kitchen area compliment the style of this home. One of the best features is the Main level Master Bedroom Suite! Owners took great pride to update the Master Bathroom which includes the walk in Steam Shower with several Shower Heads and a bench - all with upgraded ceramic tile! Relax in the Jacuzzi jetted tub, surrounded with granite counter and two vanity tops and upscale lighting. Large closets and access to a 2nd bedroom which could be a nursery/office or a dressing room. Main Level offers an adorable powder room access from hall. The Great Room was just carpeted. Also, it has several recessed lights and Two Ceiling fans plus the new Skylight! The Centerpiece of this room is the Wood Burning Floor to Ceiling Stone Fireplace! Sunshine streams in through the two sliding doors. The Vaulted Ceilings are all hardwood- for a unique contemporary look! Sliding doors to the Upper Deck which overlooks acres of trees. The Dining Room has an exquisite light fixture and mirrored walls adding depth. The Chef's Kitchen features Upgraded Cabinets, Granite Counter tops and Stainless Steel Refrigerator - even a trash compactor! The Center Island adds extra storage and a Stove w/a Cook Top. Each cabinet offers slide out drawers. Off the kitchen is a screened porch - a perfect serene place to enjoy your morning coffee. Super large Laundry/Mud Room with Built in ironing board, extra cabinets, a work area desk with Granite counters and the 2nd access to garage. Walk down to lower level to discover three more Bedrooms and two Full Baths. Some rooms have been freshly painted. Lots of storage in the utility room! There is another office/den or could be a wonderful work out area. Ceramic tile makes this rec room great for parties and wet feet coming in through the Sliding door from the pool deck. There is also room for an eat in table to complete the wet bar. The rear yard is surrounded by privacy fence and retaining walls, creating total privacy while you enjoy hours in your pool! Home inspection completed and repairs made. This home is "turn key ready" for even the pickiest buyer!
- MLS® #VAFX1076690
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,624
- Year Built1984
- AmenitiesAttic, Carpet, Cedar Closet(s), CeilngFan(s), Central Vacuum, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Water Treat System, Wood Floors, Entry Lvl BR, Sauna, Soaking Tub, Wet Bar/Bar, Shades/Blinds
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Propane, Natural Gas Available, (C) Other, Phone Available
- ParkingDW - Circular, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- ViewTrees/Woods, Garden/Lawn
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool (In-Ground), Permits
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Stone Retaining Walls, Awning(s), Exterior Lighting, Patio, Deck(s), Porch-screened, Porch(es), Privacy Fence, Stone Fence, Pool (In-Ground)
- Lot DescriptionBcks-Opn Comm, Backs to Trees, Cul-de-sac, Landscaping, Level, No thru street, Secluded, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsScreens, Skylights, Vinyl Clad, Casement, Bay/Bow
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2019
- Days on Market26
- Address8100 Vista Point Ln
- CityFAIRFAX STATION
- Zip Code22039
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Icemaker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater, Cooktop, Oven-Wall, Stove, Trash Compactor, Humidifier
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Forced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Heat Pump(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Outside Entrance, Interior Access, Rear Entrance, Sump Pump, Walkout Level, Windows, Workshop
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood, Stone
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleLAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
- HighLAKE BRADDOCK
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 8100 Vista Point Ln, FAIRFAX STATION, VA (MLS® #VAFX1076690)
|Status Changed from Active Under Contract to Pending||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 11:45am CDT.