Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8305 Crestridge Rd, FAIRFAX STATION
Luxurious Living in Washington, DC's Fairfax County Suburbs with two master suites on the main level! Opulence without pretentiousness defines this custom home in Fairfax Station, VA. It took the Owners nearly a year to build a home that stands out amongst others in the market. No expense was spared in selecting the tiniest architectural and design touches. Here is your chance to benefit greatly from their diligence. This home is designed to complement the lifestyle you crave - a quiet respite close to everything Washington DC has to offer. At the intersection of privacy, location and comfortable luxury living, it's entirely possible that you will hardly ever need to leave the suburban oasis. All the luxury creature comforts you need for a good life are right here, an expanded home office suite, an exercise studio, home theater, a doggy wash and so much more.Friends and family will gather on you custom deck. The exterior is cleverly designed with three distinct outdoor "rooms", including a beautiful screened porch. The owner created a stand alone wood burning boiler that supplies heat to the main residence. This drastically reduces the amount of energy they use from the grid, in turn reducing the home's negative environmental impact. Delaware field stone surrounds the house on all four sides, hunting and privacy on 5 acres, plus the county park beyond, the property borders Fountain Head Regional Park.
- MLS® #VAFX1082556
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,909
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesAdditional Stairway, Crown Molding, Entry Lvl BR, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stall Shower, Store/Office, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Curved Staircase, Air Filter System, Attic/House Fan
- ParkingPrivate, Paved Parking, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages5
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- ExteriorStone, HardiPlank
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Lighting, Deck(s), Balcony
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Bcks-Prklnd
- Date ListedAugust 9th, 2019
- Days on Market199
- Address8305 Crestridge Rd
- SubdivisionCREST LANDING
- CityFAIRFAX STATION
- Zip Code22039
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven-Double, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater, Cooktop-Down Draft
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Outside Entrance, Sump Pump, Walkout Level
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas/Propane, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- HighROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeRLAH Real Estate
Price Change History for 8305 Crestridge Rd, FAIRFAX STATION, VA (MLS® #VAFX1082556)
|Price Reduced from $2,100,000 to $2,000,000|
|Price Increased from $1,200,000 to $2,100,000|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 5:15am CST.