Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6706-a Tempo Ln, FAIRFAX STATION
NEW CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION TO-BE-BUILT Picasso Homes present This uniquely styled, open and inviting Main Level Living Tagore Model has an option for either 2 Suite type Bedrooms or 3 large bedrooms on the Upper Level for a 4 or 5 bedroom home. The Main Level Foyer Entry keeps the eye moving through the Home down a super wide Center Hallway and up into the spacious 2-story Foyer and Staircase with an Optional Stand-alone Elevator. This Picasso Model is True Main Level Living with the Master Suite, Office and a Guest Suite. Kitchen and Breakfast area opens to the Great Room while the Kitchen also feeds to Butler Pantry cabinets into a 1-1/2 story Dining Room. Depending on your Budget, we can turn this Model into a 2 or 3 car garage set up or we could turn the garage to the side for a grander/wider presence. We at Picasso Custom Builders promote you to dream, since personalization is the true maker of a Custom Luxury Home. We provide loads of upgrades, options and extremely unique modifications to suit your specific needs, budget and style! Basement Levels are Unfinished and please Note that the price shown includes the separately listed Lot on sale for $574,500 (See under the Land Listings). The Lot/Land can and are purchased separately and under a separate contract.
- MLS® #VAFX1083824
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,070
- Year Built2020
- StyleCraftsman, Contemporary
- AmenitiesButlers Pantry, Entry Lvl BR, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Additional Storage Area, Garage Door Opener, Inside Access
- ExteriorBrick Front, Stone
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Sloping, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsCasement, Insulated, Low-E, Sliding
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Crawl Space
- Date ListedAugust 15th, 2019
- Days on Market238
- Address6706-a Tempo Ln
- SubdivisionSINGING WOODS THE
- CityFAIRFAX STATION
- Zip Code22039
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven-Wall, Range hood, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- Heating90% Forced Air, Central, Forced Air, Heat Pump(s), Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- CoolingHeat Pump(s), Programmable Thermostat, Central A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Full, Poured Concrete, Space For Rooms, Sump Pump, Unfinished, Walkout Level, Windows
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- HighROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeKessler Real Estate Group, LLC
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 6:15am CDT.