Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9909 Barnsbury Ct, FAIRFAX
Celebrate Thanksgiving with family & friends in this nicely-updated center hall Colonial in the Oakton HS district! Traditional floorplan provides perfect spaces for entertaining & daily living! Main level formal Living & Dining Rooms along with expansive Family Room complete with cozy gas fireplace lead to sunny Florida room with a wall of windows! Gleaming hardwood floors on main & upper levels! Fully-remodeled gourmet Kitchen features 42" cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, SS appliances, large island with pendant lights and plenty of storage. Convenient Mud Room/Laundry with direct access to deck overlooking 0.26 acre lot! Four spacious Bedrooms plus two Bathrooms on upper level. Partially-finished Basement offers plenty of options to personalize. Oversized two-car garage plus driveway parking. Great cul de sac location with quick access to Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro, I-66, Tysons Corner & the Mosaic District! No HOA!!
- MLS® #VAFX1092792
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,196
- Year Built1972
- AmenitiesCarpet, CeilngFan(s), Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wood Floors
- UtilitiesUnder Ground
- ParkingConcrete Driveway, Paved Driveway
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Inside Access, Oversized
- ViewCreek/Stream, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Street Lights, Deck(s)
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Cul-de-sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No thru street, Rear Yard
- WindowsDouble Pane, Insulated, Replacement
- RoofShingle, Fiberglass
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address9909 Barnsbury Ct
- SubdivisionVILLA D ESTE
- Zip Code22031
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Connecting Stairway, Full, Heated, Improved, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/Propane, Brick
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryMOSBY WOODS
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 8:05am CDT.