Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12102 Ruffin Dr, FAIRFAX
Location! Location! Location! Beautiful corner lot colonial home with large fenced backyard. Split-level design with ground level exits and entry from both levels. Hardwood floors throughout. 5 bedrooms (3 uppers, 2 lower), and 3 full updated baths. Kitchen features all stainless-steel appliances and large movable island. French doors off the formal dining room lead to a large walk-out deck with connecting stairs to lower level patio and private backyard, perfect for entertaining. Lovely brick, wood-burning fireplace in upstairs family room and downstairs recreational room. Spacious laundry room doubles as a mud room and includes both full-size washer and dryer, and deep freezer chest. Lots of parking on driveway and street, and a roomy storage shed in the backyard. Conveniently located near the Fairfax County Government Center and restaurants/shops at Fairfax Corner, George Mason University, and old downtown Fairfax. Easy corner bus to George Mason University, Nutley Street Metro, DC and Pentagon. Tenant responsible for all utilities, trash pick-up, yard care, snow removal, oil replenishment for furnace. Welcome Home!!!
- MLS® #VAFX1095950
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built1966
- TypeResidential Lease
- StyleTraditional, Colonial, Split Foyer
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s)
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric Available, Water Available, Fiber Optics Available
- ParkingPaved Driveway
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding Apartment, Street Lights, Deck(s), Patio, Fenced-Rear, Chain Link Fence
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded
- RoofShingle, Composite
- Date ListedOctober 20th, 2019
- Days on Market98
- Address12102 Ruffin Dr
- SubdivisionCENTENNIAL HILLS
- Zip Code22030
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Extra Refrg/Frz, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Full, Fully Finished, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Windows
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Mantel(s), Screen
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryEAGLE VIEW
- Listing OfficeWeichert Company of Virginia
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 8:16am CST.