Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1738 Olde Towne Rd, ALEXANDRIA
Beautiful, Spacious and Very Functional Town Home! Super Convenient to Old Town, 495, Pentagon, Ft Belvoir, GW Parkway, Huntington Metro, DC and National Harbor. Hardwood Floors, Large Open Living Areas, Updated Table Space Kitchen w/Great Storage, En-Suite Master Bedroom, Lower Level Bedroom/Full Bath/Family Room w/2nd Fireplace and Fenced Rear Yard. Easy Access to Bell Haven Marina and Belle View Shopping Center. This home will not disappoint.
- MLS® #VAFX1097718
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,254
- Year Built1965
- TypeResidential Lease
- AmenitiesAttic, Built-Ins, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Street, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Play Area, Secure Storage, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Brick Porch, Patio, Fenced-Fully, Fenced-Rear, Wood Fence, Decorative Fence, Picket Fence, Stone Fence, Privacy Fence
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No thru street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsInsulated, Screens, Storm, Wood Frame
- Date ListedNovember 7th, 2019
- Days on Market6
- Address1738 Olde Towne Rd
- SubdivisionOLDE BELHAVEN TOWNE
- Zip Code22307
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Built-In Microwave, Dryer-front loading, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Range hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Programmable Thermostat
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Improved, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Shelving, Walkout Level, Windows, Workshop
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Mantel(s), Screen
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 2:45am CST.