Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10622 Timberidge Rd, FAIRFAX STATION
Custom Executive Home on 5 acres in the park like setting of Fountainhead. Follow the private road to this very special all brick colonial set back in to the woods. From the rear of the house you can enjoy your glassed in Sun Room or the Enclosed outdoor porch. Step out the kitchen on to the Trex Deck or down the stairs to enjoy the stone patio. As you enter the home you step in to the grand foyer featuring a curved staircase to the upper level. To the right of the foyer you enter the spacious Dining Room. The dining room features one of the 6 fireplaces and beautiful mouldings. The adjoining kitchen is a Cook's paradise. Custom cabinets, granite countertops, Stainless Steel high End appliances are some of the many features you will enjoy. Off the kitchen is the Study which can also be used as an additional bedroom. There is a full bath across from the Study/bedroom so this area is perfect for additional guests. On this level you will also find the two story family room, formal living room, office and Sun room. The upper level features four bedrooms each with it's own newly renovated full baths. The Sumptuous Master Suite features a large Sitting Room, mult closets and spa like Master bath with steam shower and soaking tub. The lower level has a full bath, Exercise room, and a large open Recreation area with a kitchen bar, sink, ice maker and tons of storage. There is also unfinished area for storage. You can walk out the rear from this level to the stone patio and pond.Great location close to Rt. 123, one mile to Fountainhead Regional Park, close to Burke Lake Park, and the historic town of Clifton. CLICK VIDEO ICON TO SEE 3D TOUR
- MLS® #VAFX1124216
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,640
- Year Built1989
- AmenitiesBar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Staircase, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Sprinkler System, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Treat System, Wet Bar/Bar, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Wd Stove Insrt, Additional Stairway
- UtilitiesFiber Optics Available, Cable TV Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Deck(s), Patio, Porch-screened
- Lot DescriptionBcks-Prklnd, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane, Skylights, Wood Frame
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2020
- Days on Market16
- Address10622 Timberidge Rd
- CityFAIRFAX STATION
- Zip Code22039
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Commercial Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Trash Compactor, Water Heater
- HeatingHeat Pump(s)
- CoolingCentral A/C, Heat Pump(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Full, Heated, Improved, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesBrick, Fireplace - Glass Doors, Mantel(s), Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleLAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
- HighLAKE BRADDOCK
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:20pm CDT.