Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12609 Misty Creek Ln, FAIRFAX
Classic Brick front Colonial in popular Century Oak. An enormous, wide open floor plan, offering over 5200 square feet of comfortable space. The main floor is ideal for entertaining and for easy living. The expansive kitchen and family room span the entire rear of the home, creating a casual "family" space overlooking the deck and backyard. The center hall foyer is flanked by the formal living room and dining room, all overlooking the manicured front garden. Upstairs, four spacious bedrooms share three full baths. The sumptuous owners' retreat is colossal in size and grand in appointments, enjoying a spacious bedroom and a comfortable sitting room as well as --- not one, but--- two, large walk-in closets, as well as a large dressing room and spa-inspired luxury bath. One other bedroom enjoys its own private bath and two other, auxiliary bedrooms share a large hall bath. The lower level is a world unto itself. offering a large rec room as well as an exercise room. Ample unfinished storage area is preserved in two enormous storage rooms. Outside, enjoy an extensive deck, spanning the rear of the main level and a large patio on the lower level. The grounds are professionally landscaped and a paved path guides you from the front to the rear yard. Century Oak is a manicured and impeccably curated Toll Brothers community, just a short walk from Fair Oaks Hospital and a short drive from all of Fairfax County, via the County Parkway. The community offers pools, tennis, a community center, a community lake, and extensive common grounds, always professionally landscaped and maintained. Minutes to Reston Town Center and Fairfax Corner. Oakton HS Pyramid.
- MLS® #VAFX1129246
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,220
- Year Built1990
- AmenitiesChair Railing, Crown Molding, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Soaking Tub, Wainscotting, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Butlers Pantry
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Patio, Deck(s), Lawn Sprinkler
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market8
- Address12609 Misty Creek Ln
- SubdivisionCENTURY OAK
- Zip Code22033
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesCooktop-Down Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Instant Hot Water
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Connecting Stairway, Daylight, Partial, Improved, Outside Entrance, Partially Finished, Rear Entrance, Walkout Stairs, Windows, English
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/Propane, Mantel(s), Marble
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryWAPLES MILL
- Listing OfficeWeichert, REALTORS
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 11:35pm CDT.