Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11447 Galliec St #43, FAIRFAX
The prime location near to all major high ways, great shopping centers, restaurants, and awesome schools.All 3 Levels of Bump outs/Extensions for extra spaces you wanted, Full of natural lights and bright,Classic and open concept with the city style of chic combined, Formal Dinning area for entertainment and endless conversation with families and friends. Family room off of kitchen with cozy fire place for sip of wine while your pasta is boiling. Great large windows with full of sun light for morning breakfast in the extension area off of the kitchen, then it leads you to balcony through double french door. Chef's kitchen with gas cook top, double oven for your gatherings. Island with granite counter top where you serve your Hors d'oeuvre. A lot of cabinet spaces for storage, an intelligent and effective kitchen design. Master suite with large walk-in closet and luxury bath, 2 specious rooms and hall ways bath. perfect for home office of for your children,2nd suite with a door for complete privacy for your guests, there is 2nd family room inside the suite , one bedroom, and full bath. It also leads you to a patio for relaxation. Please send me all offers.
- MLS® #VAFX1129442
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,898
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeCondo, End of Row/Townhouse
- AmenitiesChair Railing, Crown Molding, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Shades/Blinds
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBump-outs, Porch(es), Patio
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded
- WindowsSliding, Screens
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market8
- Address11447 Galliec St #43
- SubdivisionCHARLESTON SQUARE
- Zip Code22030
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Oven-Wall, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementDaylight, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Improved, Rear Entrance
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas/Propane, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Ultimate are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 11:50pm CDT.